October 25, 2007

Very difficult day...

Yesterday was the toughest day yet. I am not exactly sure what was going on, but I had a couple pitchers of beer Tuesday night, and woke up a little early, so maybe I was just tired... But I think that's not the case. I think the is something else going on.
Plain and simple I am addicted to Caffeine. When I gave up Coffee I continued to drink tea and soda, so giving up coffee was more symbolic then anything. I am not sure if I want to give up caffeine, I enjoy it, and I don't want to be tired.
I only have one other vice in my life as far as I can tell and that's Cigarettes. Maybe I'll get on the Cig wagon until the first of the year. Probably not, I like a smoke when I drink.

3 comments:

Not Jennifer Gibbs said...

I've been on the cigarette wagon for seven years. I still claim to smoke cigars, but I haven't had one in at least a couple of years, so I'm on the tobacco wagon by default.

Laurita said...

I feel a cig wagon and a booze wagon coming up.

When you get old, like me, you'll be glad you got on those wagons...

Not Jennifer Gibbs said...

I don't see myself going on THE wagon any time soon, although I did go all day yesterday (Sunday) without any liquor. That may not seem like a big deal, but I typically spend Sundays drinking and watching sports. I have no clue when I last went any entire Sunday without a beer.