October 2, 2007

I won't cross this wagon.


Kahlua... Coffee flavored Licor Delicioso. I can't give it up and I won't... I am not really sure if there really is any coffee in there, but I've been having a soy White Russian twice a week for the past year, and nothing will stop me from continuing that trend. Some may say I am not truly on the Coffee Wagon, well... if that's the case... I'm not. But I am still not drinking coffee or espresso's, or anything like that... so whatever wagon that is... I'm on it!

2 comments:

Laurita said...

Kahlua! You sissy!

(Actually, after watching "The Big Lebowski", I was dying for a white Russian, soy or no soy)

Not Jennifer Gibbs said...

I've been known to enjoy a white Russian every now and again--have to keep my mind limber with all the new sh!t that's been coming to light.

I don't think that counts as coffee, so you're cool.

Abiding,

P Bu