September 4, 2007

unsure

Now that I've joined as a poster, I need to choose a wagon to ride (in addition to not beating Laurita's children, a wagon I pledge to ride until at least the end of the year). Lord knows I've plenty of vices and/or things I'd be better off not doing or eating, but I'm not sure what wagon to ride. I guess that means I'm taking suggestions.

I know I won't be on THE Wagon; I spend too much time in bars not to drink. I know I won't ride the coffee wagon because I love coffee too much and because, frankly, I have worse habits.

The cheese wagon is intriguing, but I don't want to steal Juicy's thunder.

It seems like the Sweets Wagon may be my best bet. It will be extremely hard for me (I have a nearly insatiable sweet tooth, and I have ice cream in my refrigerator). Consequently, I'm not really sure that I can do it.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe the last time I heard Juicy and Thunder in the same sentence it was in regards to a wet-fart.

I am a mere amateur but in regards to your wagon I say, don't set yourself up for failure. People who shoot for the stars have further to fall, and that's not what the wagon is about. The wagon is about being awesome!